Coral Shores High School

Coral Shores High School

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Devil Rays Invite

I always get worried that in the midst of the High School season my younger kids, the backbone of the team, get pushed to the side. We went to a meet this weekend, however, and they proved to me that although they havent been they primary focus for the last month they perhaps should have been. These kids have been working just as hard as anyone else and it shows. Every kid at this meet was CRUSHING thier personal best times or even qualifying for JOs. I am so proud of them and I cant wait to get back to making sure they grow up to be big fast swimmers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This should make you even more proud. A lot of athletes, not only young ones, tend to lose focus once they notice their coach is not on their back all the time. It shows a lot of commitment and dedication to what their doing and that's a big part of being a big fast swimmer.