Coral Shores High School

Coral Shores High School

Monday, July 13, 2009

Div IIs



Just wanted to note a GREAT success at DivIIs. With numerous top 3 finishes and 100% personal bests throughout the ENTIRE meet the swimmers who attended definitely have reason to be proud of their performances. Junior Olympics are just ahead and it has become clear that FKSC is a leading force in the Gold Coast.

Meet entries are going in Wednesday morning for Junior Olympics, so it is more important now than ever to get your entries to me. I have finished most swimmers but need to make a few corrections before I submit them, if an athlete's availability changes I must know before Wednesday at noon. We are bringing more swimmers to JOs than ever before, so lets keep swimming hard in practice, and focus on eating healthy/sleeping extra out of the pool.

Id like to make a personal note of recognition as well for Mark Hill. The success of this club is based largely on his performance over the past years and I would like to wish him the best and applaud him for all the success I know he will have at Michigan. Even though I have only been with the club for two months I will always hold what I have learned from him of the utmost value and consider him a personal mentor. Mark's dedication to the club was unwavering from the start of his time down here, and I feel indebted to him for the opportunity he has provided for John and myself to take the club to the next level. I feel that I can speak for the entire club when I congratulate you for your acceptance of such a high position in the swimming world, you will be missed.

-Coach Dan

1 comment:

Nicolas said...

Nice picture Jade ;-)