Coral Shores High School

Coral Shores High School

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carrolton & Marathon

So back to High School duel meets! We started out with a pair of wins on the girls side and one win for the boys as Carrolton only has girls. I was really proud of our team today because although we were not in the best shape I still saw kids relying on their competitive spirit to get them thought the race. And I will take a win on a off day any time.I think the thing that really was the best was that this team relied on each other to win races. We are one machine! The races that we did not win we picked up second and third. That is a textbook way to win a meet. Everyone takes a role in the win.

I have to admit that I love how fast these meets run. Its so much more competitive and I can feel the enthusiasm and intensity in the air. We have another meet on Sat. Some bigger competition so I hope we can step it up.

Keep checking for updates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great first meet.I was surprised to see how big the team is getting. Also to see the freshman group from FKSC, really step up to the plate was wonderful. The sprit and enthusiasm was contagious.Keep up the good work. Go CSH

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the victories!
I can't wait to get back to training myself.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome I hear there is a great turn out this year keep up the fast swimming guys! I love you all and miss you. I hope to hear amazing victory stories when I come back for Christmas!

Head Coach Mark Hill said...

Thanks for the support! We feed off of it. Hey nick long time no speak. Hope you are well. Shoutout to Sola! Hope your swimming well!

Anonymous said...

Mark, hope you made it safe through the storms. I'm still with the Swiss Armed Forces until the end of this month. I can't wait to get back to a normal life and back into training. A lot of things are going to change for me here...I'll write you all soon.

Anonymous said...

eh, still trying to get usd to the different training style, i have to say i was spoiled in the keys with interesting workouts, the norm here is 3x 1000 3x500 3x200 3x100 decend not really the most fun but we're just trying to get into shape right now, first meet this weekend!