Coral Shores High School

Coral Shores High School

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Miami Dade Invite

Fast swimming for the club swimmers in Miami! Most people probably think that club swimming stops during high school season but we are in full swing. Kids are trying to get best times, JO cuts, score points for top 16. We most definitely haven't stopped. Kids are setting goals and achieving them! When I look at them one thought crosses my mind: The future is secure.

These kids have been working just as hard as the HS team. They have goals in the sport that include, but also transcend the HS season. These are the kids that are with me ALL YEAR long. I respect these kids and the commitment they continue to give me.

Well, that being said I hope they don't mind that we go on a bit of a grind while we have a break in meets. Swimmers times have advanced themselves so practice will advance itself to follow suit. Keep moving things ahead!

Champs WED check for updates!

No comments: